If you are here, there is a big fat chance that you are in fact a Pakistani bride-to-be. While the marriage culture in Pakistan is changing, some things are still the same. One of these ‘things’ is every desi bride’s wish to look the best. After all, why wouldn’t it be her wish? It is HER day. This qualifies her to hold this not-so-crazy an innocent wish.
Nonetheless, there is still a great deal of anxiety attached to being a bride-to-be. You know how? Because as a bride, you have decisions to make. For instance, what makeup studio to hire, or what bridal boutique to pick. In case you are an overseas Pakistani bride-to-be, MBM has certainly got you covered. That’s because you can buy Pakistani bridal dresses online with us! Interestingly, that’s not where the surprises end with us. You can even buy luxury pret dresses online in Pakistan at Maria Basit Malik.
Since we understand that making decisions during this time can be hard, we are here to help! We talked to our fashion experts at MBM to find you the 5 essential tips. Let’s dive in without further ado:
1. Invest Your Time and Effort in Some Pre-Wedding Care
At MBM, we come across many brides that are stressed because of the wedding. While the wedding stress is understandable, it is still a day you should enjoy. If you are stressed all the way through, then you are not doing it right.
All our fashion experts recommend that every bride should get some pre-wedding care.
i. What is Pre-Wedding Care?
Pre-Wedding Care is equivalent to taking some time off and setting a beauty regime. This regime is supposed to last for at least a month before your wedding. Here are a couple of reasons to motivate you to opt for a serious pre-wedding care package:
- If you don’t want to let the stress show through under your eyes, then get serious! A pre-wedding care package would help you relax and take some time off. This way when you get ready for your wedding, you won’t have to use an extra concealer.
- As a bride, you will carry make-up for long hours. It will be hours before you get time for yourself. That’s why you need your skin to be ready to endure long hours of wearing makeup. For that, you will need to stick to a beauty regime.
- Some dental care is needed so your wedding pictures are not ruined due to rigid plaque. So, get that dental appointment and show some love to your teeth.
- Take care of your skin because you wouldn’t want a pimple to spoil the best day of your life! And honestly, you shouldn’t want to! So, get a dermatologist’s opinion on it. They will provide you with tips that will go a long way.
2. Go for an All-Natural Beauty Regime
As mentioned earlier, you will need a beauty regime to prepare your skin for the big day. But we don’t recommend expensive skincare products. If you are a desi bride, you are most probably aware of some home remedies.
However, if you are a bride-to-be who has a sensitive skin, then consult your dermatologist.
3. You Can’t Afford Damaged Hair on Your Wedding Day, So Take Care of Them!
There are multiple hair care tips that you can try to keep your hair healthy and smooth. One of the most important ones is covering your hair so there is no sun damage.
One that our fashion experts suggest is tying your hair in braids before going to sleep. This tactic helps prevent split-ends. Many might object that we can trim hair in case of split ends but that’s not a solution. Why? Because it would affect the length of your hair.
Pro-tip: To buy Pakistani bridal dresses online, contact MBM today. We have the best bridal dresses in Pakistan – that too at affordable prices.
4. Buy the Bridal Dress that You Can Handle!
One common trait in all desi brides is that they want their dress to be fully embellished. While there is no issue with that, you need to understand the following:
- You will have to not only wear the dress but ‘carry’ it.
- As the bride, you will have to move around and walk in the dress.
- You might even have to dance a bit with your groom in your dress.
For all of these reasons, you must get the best bridal dress that is comfy. You cannot afford to wear something which will be hard for you to carry.
At MBM, we provide the best customized bridal wear in Pakistan. You want to lessen the details to make it more light? That’s no issue for us as we do it all! Even if you are a bride-to-be who wants to buy Pakistani bridal dresses online. Our fashion consultants will coordinate with you and get you the dress of your dreams!
5. Give Your Hair Some Rest!
Here, we mean that your hair needs to stay away from straighteners and curlers for a while. Let’s face it: on your big day, your hair is going to be styled. Even if you are not going to style them, they need to be in good shape.
This is why we recommend that you give you hair some rest, so they stay in good condition.
Following these tips will help you stay on top of things. As a bride, there are a lot of things on your plate. The purpose of this blog was to help you decide some things that you might be fuzzy on.
MBM is the best luxury brand in Pakistan. We offer services for both local and international clients. Whether you need to buy Pakistani bridal dresses online or you want to buy luxury pret dresses online in Pakistan, we have your back! Our consultants are just a click away to assist you!